martedì 26 maggio 2020

The Temple of Pulchra Morte




I've been absent from this Blog for a very long time and a lot of stuff happened: I lost my father and the World was struck by a Pandemic. I never stopped playing, luckily, even if I had to migrate my group to Rolld20, not as bad as it sounds, when all's said and done, especially if you're running an OSR campaign.

This is my first little contribution to world of dungeon making. It's free for you to download and sorely needs more playtesting. The Temple its a three-sector dungeon, every sector has about 20 rooms. It can be placed in any setting with minimal stress. Don't want to spoiler it, in case you're a player.

Enjoy and waiting for feedbacks!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tGGOK09AIW8eFqRqGzeyywRVb2pVLeSs

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento